In compliance with the provisions pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 “GDPR”, The company Ottosunove S.r.l., in its capacity as data controller, informs you that your personal data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Manner of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller exclusively on data carriers and electronically.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- processing and fulfilling of requests for information received through this website
- in case of explicit and separate consent, for further promotional and marketing purposes via e-mail, without communication to third parties
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to electronical and/or automated processing.
The data provided will be stored for:
- the time necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes of prompt processing of requests for information received as per point A of this information.
- For the purposes referred to in point B of this information note, subject to the express consent, up to the request for cancellation by the interested party.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
- to employees or collaborators of the Data Controller who have been appointed for that purpose
- to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the Data Controller for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this policy
- third-party companies linked to the Data Controller for the same reasons referred to in this policy
The personal data collected in this way will not be disclosed, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purpose “A” is mandatory for the processing of requests for information received.
The provision of data for the purposes “B” is optional and subject to explicit and separate informed consent at the bottom of this policy.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data concerning you;
- ottenere l’indicazione: a) dell’origine dei dati personali; b) delle finalità e modalità del trattamento; c) della logica applicata in caso di trattamento effettuato con l’ausilio di strumenti elettronici; d) degli estremi identificativi del titolare, dei responsabili e del rappresentante designato ai sensi dell’art. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) dei soggetti o delle categorie di soggetti ai quali i dati personali possono essere comunicati o che possono venirne a conoscenza in qualità di rappresentante designato nel territorio dello Stato, di responsabili o incaricati;
- obtain: a) the updating, correction or, in case you are interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to the portability of contractual data and rough navigation, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning yourself, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail or a registered letter at the owner’s address.
Via Gressoney n. 33A
10155 – Torino